Friday, October 21, 2011


















































I dream, I have angels wings, and I fly all over town in the sky
this world, used to bring me down until now
I fly
I dream I sleep upon the clouds, so warm as I wrap the cotton blanket around
this world,, couldnt realy bring me down now
Cuz I fly
And you help me, my life
yes you and I will never die
I dream Jesus takes me to the Father
and I kneel before him with humble heart
this world doesnt bring me down anymore
Cuz I Fly
And He has me, my life
Yes He gave you and I
is there more I could ask, is there something Im missing, why doesnt everyone feel the same as me
is there something I could ask for, what am I missing
Cuz I dream, I have angels wings and I fly all over town in the sky
and this world used to bring me down until now
I fly, fly, fly, fly, fly
I fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, fly